One of the first and most important steps towards health recovery and/or maintenance is to undergo a digestive cleanse.
Most of us have undigested deposits in our intestines, some of which will have been stuck in our systems for decades. These deposits can account for up to 15kg of our body weight, They look like black, hard rubber or sometimes even stone. Deposits occur when the normal breakdown and digestion of nutritional intake is impaired, which can lead to:
1. a reduction in the effective movement (peristalsis) of food through our intestines and increased risk of diarrhoea, constipation and irritable bowel syndrome
2. the digestive system becoming an ideal breeding ground for parasites and worms
2. inflammation throughout the body with associated symptoms such as chronic aches, sudden pains and reduction of flexibility
4. a decrease in our ability to gain essential nutrients from our food with wide ranging consequences for our physical, emotional and mental health. „70% of today’s illnesses are classified as „dietary related““. (A. Jopp, 2018)
A Colon Cleanse can be helpful if you:
- suffer from indigestion, constipation, diarrhoea, flatulence or bad breath
- have recurrent fungal infections (skin, intestines, oral and throat mucous membranes, vaginal)
- have taken antibiotics in the past 6-12 months
- want to loose weight in a way that can be maintained
- wish to adopt a healthier diet and lifestyle
- feel lethargic, unmotivated and tired
- suffer from rheumatism and joint complaints
- are allergic or suffering from food intolerances
- are concerned about your cholesterol, blood vessels and/or blood pressure?
- want to strengthen organ functions and activate the self-healing ability of your organism
- suffer from an autoimmune disease
- frequently suffer from infections (eg. colds and coughs) and want to strengthen your immune system
- sometimes feel depressed, stressed and/or anxious and wish to see if this could partly be caused by a lack of vital nutrients or a disturbed intestinal flora
- have menstrual or menopausal symptoms and want to support your body during hormonal changes
- want to reconnect to your vital energy, confidence and emotional balance; reduce dark bags under the eyes, tighten connective tissue, strengthen and brighten your hair and skin; optimise organ function to feel and look your best
What does Helen think about the colon cleanse?
There are 3 different types of fat:
The storage of adipose fat is a DISORDER. Everyone knows some- body who simply cannot lose weight no matter how hard they try.
60 years ago the english doctor A.T.W. Simeons discovered how this disorder can be remedied by “re-programming” the hypothalamus.
For 40 years he carried out research in this field and his method has been successfully clinically tested on thousands of humans. Until a few years ago this particular diet had to be carried out in special clinics where patients received injections of the glycoprotein mentioned above. The expense in every respect was much higher than compared to today.
Only recently an activator has become available in homeopathic/bioenergetic form. This way the metabolic diet is now available to everyone.
What does it do?
- Improves the metabolism without feelings of hunger
- Maintains the new weight (no “yo-yo” effect)
- Weight loss in the “right places”
- Firmer skin and more youthful appearance
- Increased energy, at least after the metabolic diet
- Exercise not actually required – although it does encourage weight loss
- “Normal” eating afterwards